Tuesday 29 December 2009

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!!!

Being a very lucky girl my mum is an extremely talented dress maker and is making my Wedding dress for me from scratch. We've done some sketches and have started initial designs but realised in order to get the length of the dress we need to know how tall I'll be standing. In other words I needed to buy my wedding shoes!!!
Being on the budget that I am with the tiny feet that I have... I immediately hit the internet. After finding nothing but gorgeous shoes that were too expensive and too big I landed on eBay.
Lo and behold a perfect pair of ivory satin shoes, brand new, size 3 and less than £20! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I also have tiny feet, size 2 1/2 (5 US size). I can understand how hard it is to find good shoes that fit. I'll be wearing flats at my wedding. Never could get used to heels.

    ReplyDelete